The Kasasiro side, KCCA FC has introduced a nine-member Governing Board, each of whom was appointed and confirmed by the Authority Council. This newly constituted Board immediately assumes its responsibilities as they gear up for the upcoming season, aiming to achieve sporting success.
The nine members of the Board include:
1. Eng. Sserunjogi Andrew Mukiibi – Chairperson
2. His Worship Paul Mugambe – Mayoral Representative
3. Hon. Jeremiah Keeya Mwanje – Authority Councilor
4. Hon. Nusifa Nakato – Authority Councillor
5. Mr. Peter Kibazo – Fans’ Representative
6. Mr. Ivan Kiirya – KCCA Treasury/Accountant
7. Mr. Tom Lwanga – Club Legend
8. Mr. Jackson Mayanja – Club Legend
9. Mr. Joseph Kirimanyi – KCCA Auditor
In a communication from the Lord Mayor H.W. Erias Lukwago to the Executive Director, it’s mentioned that during their meeting on August 31, 2023, under Minute No. KCCA/17/73/2023, the Authority Council approved all members except for the Vice Chairperson Aggrey Ashaba. Ashaba’s appointment has been referred back to the Authority Council Standing Committee on Education and Social Services for further evaluation.
Club Chairperson Eng. Sserunjogi stated, “I have three key priorities during my tenure: completing our stadium, expanding our fan base, and securing increased club sponsorship through strategic partnerships.